In-house designed small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) apparatus
Small-angle X-ray scattering is a unique tool in various research fields, such as materials science, life sciences. After several years of successful beamtimes at various synchrotron sources, our research group has developed an in-house apparatus for SAXS measurements.
For more information, please visit the home page of the instrument.
- Traceable determination of the size-distribution of nanoparticles
- Characterization of phospholipid bilayers
- Self-assembled nanosystems
- Porous materials
- Amphiphilic copolymer networks
- Protein size and shape determination